We love partnering with extraordinary women and the women behind Mango & Peppercorns (Tung and Lyn Nguyen) are certainly that.
The gift set (a $210 retail value) includes:
- A signed copy of Mango & Peppercorns (an inspiring memoir about the power of women supporting women)
- One Elia Fulmen 14K gold vermeil chain necklace and a True North empowerment charm
ABOUT THE JEWELRY:
- 14k gold vermeil charm measures 0.625" in diameter
- "True North" engraved on the spiral side
- 22" 14k gold vermeil chain designed with 20 link rings throughout the chain for hanging charms and adjusting length or style
This set arrives packaged and ready-to-give. We promise fast shipping and easy returns. If you don't love it, simply return it.
About the Founders:
Lyn Nguyen is the co-author of one of Amazon's #1 new release books Mango & Peppercorns. It's a powerful memoir of resilience, friendship, family, and food from the acclaimed chefs behind the award-winning Hy Vong Vietnamese restaurant in Miami.
Whitney Wright is the founder of Elia Fulmen, a fine jewelry company on a mission to empower women through jewelry designed to facilitate elements of research-based empowerment theory. Prior to founding Elia Fulmen, Whitney built a career working in communications, marketing, strategy and business development at Gilt Groupe and Time Inc, with stops working in finance and also in hospitality at the Thomas Keller Restaurant Group. She co-founded the Athena Collective, an Alabama-based non-profit dedicated to gender equity in economic development.